Tuesday, June 5, 2012

DOWNLOAD THE SHOW

     So, I know a lot of impatient people who just want to watch How I Met Your Mother the minute they hear all the positive comments and reviews, that's why I'm gonna share this with you. :)

The easiest way I know (and I'm 11) to download different episodes/seasons of How I Met Your Mother and other files is by use of Torrent files.

What you'll need:

1. Obvious materials such as a computer/laptop (Mac), internet connection and some common sense
2. Trasnsmission (a downloading software)
3. thepiratebay (a torrent website)
4. Handbrake (an encoder) for some torrents

How:


1. Go to http://www.transmissionbt.com/download/ and download Transmission (I recommend the one for Mac OS X)
2. Once it has downloaded keep in on your dock and go to http://thepiratebay.se/ and Pirate search for How I Met Your Mother
3. After, you will be directed to a page full of torrents downloaded by the members of thepiratebay communtity. You should always look for the one with most Seeders because it downloads the fastest
4. Now, you'll be directed to the details page of that torrent, you can check comments for downloader reviews, the spoken language, audio type, subs and etc.
5. Now, you just click on "get this torrent"
6. Go to your laptop/computer and go to your folder of downloads and files (Macintosh hd) select that so the torrent will be downloaded there

7. Click add
8. It is now in your Transmission (you can double-click the download for details about the progress)
9. When it has downloaded, Open it with finder. Some torrents can be opened by Divx Player, Quick Time Player and a lot of others but I recommend using iTunes if you wish to sync your download in your iThing.
10. Not all torrents can be copied and opened by iTunes right away, and this is where the Handbrake comes in.
11. Open handbrake and choose the file you want to encode to be opened with iTunes
12. You can change the file name, nothing else.
13. Click start and it will encode the movie. I'll leave the other features of Handbrake for you to find out yourself.
14. It will tell you when your queue (encoded movie) is done and now, you can find it in your finder and open it with iTunes

I hope I helped! :) Feel free to ask questions.
Please Share This to increase the Pageviews of my blog, Thank You so Much!

4 comments: